The technology is determined by our mission:
To provide the Customer with products and services of such a high quality that the Customer will rely on us as the main partner in mechanical seals and gas seals.
Where does quality come from?
- A lot of effort has been invested into mechanical seal design. Design starts with FEA calculations of critical components, for example, seal faces or welded metal bellows. As a result, TREM Engineering can boast outstanding performance of mechanical seals, be it lower heat generation in high pressure applications or long life of metal bellows assemblies (no fatigue cracking for at least 5-7 years).
- A lot of effort has been invested into the compact design so that the standard high performance seals fit most seal chambers. For example, our stationary metal bellows seal or dry gas seal are compact but sturdy. Also, being standard, they are not expensive.
- For manufacturing mechanical seals, API 682 - specified materials and seal designs are used.
- CNC machining makes production efficient.
- Several test rigs have been installed to test mechanical seals and dry gas seals.
- Quality is assured by an ISO9001-2001 certified quality system.
- Customers enjoy product support of TREM Engineering, be it application engineering, product-specific training, mechanical seal installation, or repair.
We at TREM Engineering believe that the above policy contributes to longer MTBF and safer operation of equipment. We have a big reference-list and numerous success stories. Some reviews /testimonials from our customers about use of mechanical seals and other products have been added to this site. We thank our customers for their letters.
Images on the left show the obtained necessary certificates.